Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Yuk, yang punya Android LG, silakan sharing di sini:)

TOPIC: How reliable are current LG phones?

How reliable are current LG phones? 1 year 2 months ago #199023

nspired by The Verge's recent article on current phones with headphone jacks and realizing I could comfortably upgrade my old phone, I decided to check the options: Android One Moto X4, Moto X6, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V35 ThinQ. Both the LG phones look really nice, BUT my family has had bad experiences with anything branded LG ...

Starting with LG flip-phones where both my brother's and my phones cracked at separate times (casing and hinge in both cases)
Philips TV started sparking and smoking then died, opened it up - the power supply is a separate board ... made by LG ... online comments said it was standard, just replace the board and wait for it to die again ...
LG dishwasher purchased from Sears constantly breaking, Sears techs did 3 repair trips then called LG techs, LG techs couldn't fix the problem either – talking with real estate agent, said in general, LG appliances dropped resale value of homes ...
So, I am VERY leery of anything LG, but I understand: a) they could've improved over time (and it's been awhile since I've dealt with anything LG), and/or b) they could be similar to Sony, generic consumer electronics, but top-of-field pro-sumer audio equipment ... All of the reviews online talk about features and connections and storage, they don't talk about reliability and stability and dependability ...

So, do I pick a mid-range Moto phone or do I take the plunge and put some faith in a high-end LG?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: nanoezzy, Aldo Bro
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds
Go to top