Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Picked up a Oneplus 6T today to compare to my Pixel 3 XL

Picked up a Oneplus 6T today to compare to my Pixel 3 XL 8 months 1 week ago #199258

The Google Pixel 3 XL definitely has a better feel to it, better software design, and is a bit more refined. The 6t has integrated gestures which rock, the bezels and notch are perfect, and the phone is overall a great device. Google Camera is, of course, better, but marginally.

The OnePlus underscreen fingerprint reader works incredibly well and they also have face unlock for the best of both worlds.

Overall, for $580 for the 6T (which came with a case and screen protector) and $899 for the 3 XL (which came with a huge notch) I think that the 6T is the winner of this comparison, just as soon as you skin it out to look exactly like the XL. Google's devices feel much better on the software and chassis side but also are made by Google which means they're always going to be prone to GoogleismsKodi TutuApp AppValley

Really, though. At $400 less with real gesture controls and a solid feeling experience, the future of Android pricing might just be saved thanks to OnePlus.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by xxcjmaverickxx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds
Go to top