Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My take on the Pixel 3 vs iPhone Xs

My take on the Pixel 3 vs iPhone Xs 1 year 1 month ago #199247

I know this is a choice most people are considering right now and since I'm up for an upgrade (previous owner of iPhone 3G, 5S, Samsung Note 5, and currently Galaxy S8), I decided to go out and purchase both phones and test both out before returning one.

For full disclosure, I left iPhone after the 5s because I became so bored of Apple’s dull iOS and at the time, they continually released phones that were behind in specs but cost more than their Android competitors. I found Samsung’s approach to Android refreshing while tolerating the departure from Apple’s ecosystem. I’m currently using the Galaxy S8 but I have found the camera to be lacking in low light situations and the downward firing speaker to be a huge frustration when sharing media with friends. VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/

I haven’t decided which phone I’ll keep just yet but I wanted to share my my honest experience of using both over the past few days. I don’t believe I have a bias towards either and that is what is keeping me from making a final decision but it’s up to each consumer’s needs and priorities.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by xxcjmaverickxx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds
Go to top