Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: An overlooked feature I'm glad made it into Samsung's Android P

An overlooked feature I'm glad made it into Samsung's Android P 5 months 5 days ago #199740

With the recent update of Android 9.0 for the Note 9, Samsung introduced a ton of new changes to their UX. Most of them being UI changes. There is however one change that I'm very happy about.

It's the ability to take a screenshot instantly.

Having previously owned a Mate 10 Pro, which is also a "tap power+volume down for instant screenshot", I missed this feature so damn much. I never understood why you had to hold for 2 seconds compared to iOS' counterpart were you could just tap them. I have never owned an iPhone, so I don't know how it is for newer models without the homebutton, but taking a screenshot on my iPad is something I felt was just natural and having to hold it would just normally be tedious. Personally, I take screenshots so I can send images/information to others and cropping out my notification bar for example. Now I don't take screenshots all the time, but there has been times were I just outright tell someone to Google it rather than provide an image.Sling TV PureVPN TunnelBear

Ok.. so end of rant. What do you guys think? Is there any features you would that's from other OEM skins added to your version of Android, be it stock or another skin?
  • dhmaggeha
  • Expert Android
Last Edit: 5 months 5 days ago by dhmaggeha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ardian_drummer, ocoot, Aldo Bro
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds
Go to top